Frequently Asked Questions:
Shop online 24/7
- On the product page enter your required quantity
- Check the appropriate ‘radio button’ with your selection for product add-ons.
- Enter your engraving/printing details
- Upload artwork/logo images
This will provide you with an updated unit price.
- Now you can decide if you’d like to add the product to a quote request or choose to add to the cart.
- By adding products to a quote request you can email us a list of your selection along with any questions you may have. From here one of our team members will reply with a quote that you can adjust if necessary before placing your order.
- Alternatively, you can add items to your shopping cart and go directly to the check out.
- If you have an account with our store please choose this option on the payment screen. Alternatively, you can choose to pay by direct debit; VISA/Mastercard or from your Pay Pal Account.
Orders placed online require payment at the check out.
Pre-approved account holders can check this option for a 7-14 day trading term.
Non-account holders – Payment is required prior to pick-up. Goods will be released when funds have been cleared in our bank account.
An invoice with the balance owing will be forwarded to you on confirmation of your order.
Account holders: Our standard trading terms for account holders are payment with 14 days of invoice date. Extensions to this must be requested at placement of the order.
Purchase order numbers must be supplied for all schools and government agencies at placement of order to be eligible for account terms.
We accept payment via the following methods:
EFTPOS, VISA/MASTERCARD, CHEQUE, DIRECT DEPOSIT, PAYPAL
We hold the utmost respect for your privacy and your information will never be shared with third parties.
- The details of your order will only be discussed with contacts you nominate and consent to
- We will not use your information for any other purpose than for marketing our own products or contacting you regarding your order.
- We use ‘cookies’, but only to analyse traffic on our website
- We reserve the right to send promotional emails related to our products and services to the email address you nominated it. You can choose to opt out at any time and your request will be honored immediately.
We can arrange for Australia Post deliver to any address using Express Post. These parcels are delivered within 1-2 working days in cities and major regional areas.
TNT ship to anywhere in Australia. If you are in a capital city (Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney) delivery is overnight. Adelaide is 2 days & the rest of Australia are between 2-10 days. This is our standard Courier Service for most deliveries from our store.
“These guys were amazing – we had left our trophy hunting to the last minute but they were able to do it all in less than 24 hours and we ended up with a stunning engraved glass/crystal perpetual trophy for a very happy winner. Thanks Canberra Trophies and Kylie in particular.”
“Kristin always greets you with a smile and it is reassuring to know she knows her business when you have that special request, nothing is ever a problem. Highly recommended for your trophy and engraving needs. “
Canberra Region Rugby League
“Canberra Trophy Centre helped us out of a pickle at short notice when we realised we had made a mistake in our order. “
“Wow this is amazing. A very big thank you to Canberra Trophy Centre – Kylie and Kane for creating and donating 250 of these amazing medals for the first 250 walkers at this years walk 4 babies event ”
Mel De RyckWalk 4 Babies Event
“I have been dealing with the Canberra Trophy Centre for a number of years and I cannot fault their service. They are always obliging with our quick turnaround requests and no job is too big or too small.”
Canberra Region Rugby League
“Just want to acknowledge the great work of the Canberra Trophy Centre. The team have been looking after our football club for years, and as per previous years, our trophies and awards were absolutely awesome!”